2018 / 2019
South Africa Premium Bow Hunting Safari
Includes a $3,200 Trophy Fee Allowance!
• 10 Full Hunting Days in Limpopo Included
• 2 Travel Days Included
• 4 Trophy Fees or $3,200 Credit Included in Price!
• Archery Only Concession for 28 Years
• 22 Premium Blinds in High-Traffic Locations
• Luxury Accommodations and Food
• Airport P/U and Return Included!
• Add a non-hunter for only $150 / Day
If you are a bow hunter and want to hunt Africa, this is the location! This South Africa bow hunting safari outfitter has created the premier bow hunting destination in all of Southern Africa!
Check out these SCI stats:
12 World Records / 63 Top 5 Placings / 115 Top 10 Placings / 335 Top 25 Placings
It simply just doesn’t get any better than this! This South Africa bow hunting safari outfitter has an 80% hunter return ratio. Some of the reasons why include:
• They only hunt a 10 day period straddling the new moons from March – October
• No hunting occurs for the 20 day period between new moon hunting sessions
• There is minimal pressure on these animals!
• Only a limited number of hunters are allowed during these 10 day hunts
• All cattle, cross fencing and concrete waterholes were removed years ago
• Archery Hunting is this outfitter’s ONLY priority!
• The accommodations rival Africa’s best!
• Payments are handled in the US. No need to carry large amounts of cash!
This premium South Africa Bow Hunting Safari will produce an exceptional number of trophy animal shot opportunities. This hunt features high-scoring trophies, ideal habitat, optimal blinds, and a high success rate. They are one of the few outfitters in Africa that use Ozonics ozone gas generators to complement their scent reducing blind designs.
This hunt will be conducted from a mix of sunken and above ground blinds featuring roofs that have been designed to minimize human scent. All blinds are located in high movement areas to provide you with the best chance at trophies of a lifetime! With 22 blinds to choose from, and lots of animals, you won’t be bored by the scenery! Nighttime hunting opportunities for those species more easily hunted at night are also available.
Your PH will be a bow hunting specialist that thinks like a bow hunter because he is a bow hunter! The owners of this operation are bow hunters themselves, so over the years, they have carefully created bow hunting nirvana!
Whether this will be your first trip, or you are a seasoned veteran, you owe it to yourself to experience this premium South Africa Bow Hunting Safari. Numerous TV shows have and continue to be filmed at this location due to the high quality of the archery experience provided!
Think of the giant trophies that are not familiar with the sound of a gunshot! They roam this 22,000 acre concession without fear!
This South Africa Bow Hunting Safari outfitter also offers Trophy Big 5 Archery Hunting Safaris. Prices are available upon request.
Tours to Kruger Park or Victoria Falls / Chobe before or following the hunt are available and can be priced on request.
Day activities for observers are available and include:
• Day trip to Lephalale Town and Mama Tau White Lion Project
• Half day trip To Shelanti Game Ranch with a 3-hour game drive to view Dangerous Game
• Elephant Rides
• Game Drives
• Game Walks
A trophy fee credit is included in the safari package!
Weapons allowed include Long Bows / Compound Bows / Crossbows
Deposit Policy: A $2,500 deposit is required to book this hunt. The balance is due once you arrive back home.
Refund Policy: Deposits are non-refundable if a hunt is cancelled; however, deposits can be transferred to another year for $1,000 transfer fee if 120 days notice is given prior to hunt date.
What are you waiting for? Call me today so we can find you an opening to book the greatest bow hunting experience in all of Southern Africa!
This is the South Africa bow hunting safari you have dreamed of! A hunt that you will remember for the rest of your life!
Exclusions: Beer and Wine other than at mealtime / Spirits / Gratuities / VAT on Daily Rates
Hunt # SA-BU-2014-1